Introduction! - post#1
Hello all!
My name is Arbiovitch and I would like to introduce myself. I am an avid enjoyer of movies of all genres. I enjoy fiction and non-fictional films from Star Wars to Foxcatcher. I think film and television is a great tool to escape and learn lessons that we can apply to our lives or to just be entertained for a couple of hours. In this blog, I will review popular films and television series and give my honest opinion and review of them. I hope that you will read my posts to help understand the gist of the films I write about and if you find my opinion of a certain film to be “incorrect” or “wrong” I encourage you to respond as I find others' opinions and views to be helpful to understanding and seeing everyone point of view on certain film. I will begin this series by only watching films that are found exclusively on Netflix as to allow others to easily access these films and voice their own opinions. I am very interested in all types of films so suggestions would be nice as I look for the next thing to post about. My first post will come shortly as I begin to rewatch All Quiet on the Western Front, the newest film which came out in 2022.
Comments
Post a Comment